If your employer has granted you access to the WorkZone app and enabled you to clock in/out from the WorkZone app you can access this feature from the employee dashboard once you log in.
How to Clock in/out
Step 1: When logged in, the employee dashboard will display a ‘Clock In’ option. Tap on ‘Clock In’:
Step 2: This next step varies based on the options your Employer has set up for you. Some of these options include:
- The location (this will auto populate if you only have access to one location);
- A work type (may not be required for every shift and will only appear if you have work types activated in your profile);
- A higher classification (if the setting is activated for you and, of course, this is only required when working higher duties);
- Any relevant shift conditions (if a shift condition is attached to the location you have selected, the shift condition will auto populate).
- If you have a rostered shift (and if you have been given permission to) you are able to select to clock on/off according to your rostered shift.
Step 3: You will be required to take a photo (if this setting has been enabled):
Step 4: You will then need to tap on ‘Start Break’ (if you are required to capture break times) or tap on ‘Clock Out’ to finish your shift. Both activities will require a photo to be taken (only if this setting has been enabled):
If you haven’t already, you can download WorkZone immediately by clicking here: