An overview of Report Packs can be found here.
To add a Report Pack, go to Reports -> Report Packs and click on the "Add" button located in the top right hand corner of the screen. You are now able to add and configure the Report Pack to suit your needs.
The following box will appear:
You will be required to enter the following information:
(1) Name of the Report Pack - we will reference this name in the email that is sent so we strongly recommend it is named in a manner that will make sense to the recipients.
(2) The time period in which you would like the report filters to generate using the below options (you can however leave this blank if you want to set custom dates instead).
(3) The times/schedule the Report Pack should be sent. "Set up a schedule" allows you to specify the frequency, day and time to be sent out. "Send out at these times" allows you to schedule a date/time to send the Report Pack as a 'once off'. You can set multiple dates/time by clicking the 'Add another time' option. Refer below for instructions on setting up a schedule.
(4) Add the report(s) that you would like included in the Report Pack.*
(5) Enter the email address and name of the recipient(s) that should be receiving the Report Pack. To add additional recipients, click the 'Add Recipient' option.
(6) Click on 'Save'.
* Note: After you select a report to add you will be required to select additional fields, depending on the report you have chosen. These include:
- Whether you want to apply the reporting period (if the report allows it) or a custom date range;
- Export options - CSV, Excel, PDF (or any other options depending on the report selected);
- A range of other report filters that are specific to the individual report.
Scheduling a Report Pack
Once you have selected to schedule a Report Pack, you will then be required to set the:
- Frequency of the schedule - weekly, fortnightly, or monthly
- Time that the Report Pack is to be sent
- The day(s) that the Report Pack is to be sent
- When the schedule is to start (today or a custom date) and finish (never or a custom date)
If you need to delete a Report Pack, simply hover over the required line of the Report Pack and click the icon:
For instructions on how to edit and/or delete a Report Pack, click here.