Once you have logged into Clock Me In, you can setup a new kiosk for Clock Me In to connect to. A kiosk allows you to set Clock Me In up on multiple devices so you can track where employees are clocking in from. To setup a new kiosk, follow these steps:
- Log into Clock Me In. If you have access to multiple businesses, select the business you want to connect to
- You will now see the "Select Kiosk" screen. To add a new kiosk, tap the "+" in the top right corner
- You will now be shown the "Create Kiosk" dialog.
You will need to enter
- The name of the kiosk
- The kiosk location
- The kiosk time zone
- Allow higher classification selection
- Disable photo capture when clocking on/off
- Once you have entered all the info, tap "Save"
Your kiosk is now setup and your employees will now be able to start recording shifts using Clock Me In