The Rostering settings page allows you to configure various options related to Rostering such as budget settings and custom notification messages.
To access Rostering settings, the menu can be located by clicking on the ‘Employee’ button, then ‘Manage Employees’:
Once you have opened up Rostering settings, you will see the following options:
From here, you can configure:
- Whether managers are able to edit roster templates (if not, the templates must be set up by a payroll administrator)
- Whether managers are able to edit roster budgets (if not, the budgets must be set up by a payroll administrator)
- The threshold where budget warnings will be shown. (eg: if the shift costs are within 85% of the budgeted amount)
- The entry method for budgets - The budget can either be entered as a percentage of sales or as direct daily budget amounts
- Employee permissions:
- Whether or not they can decline shifts
- Whether they must accept assigned shifts
- Shift action cut off - how many hours before a shift occurs must employees action it
- Whether or not to send employee reminders
- Custom message for shift notification emails
- Custom message for SMS notifications.
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com