The employee details audit report provides an audit log of changes made to employee profiles.
Please note that the audit log will only capture changes made on or after 30th March 2016.
Filters all employees that have the specified pay schedule as their default pay schedule.
Employee Default Location
Filters all employees that have the specified location as their default location.
Show only the audit events for the specified employee
Shows only the audit events for the specified section.
The following changes are audited:
- Employee Details
- Tax File Declaration
- Emergency Contacts
- Opening Balances
- Pay Run Defaults
- Pay Rates
- Leave Allowances
- Recurring Deductions
- Recurring Expenses
- Recurring Liabilities
- Bank Accounts
- Super Funds
- Recurring Tax Adjustments
- Recurring Super Adjustments
- Work Types
- Portal Access
- Kiosk Access
Example Report Output
An example of the information that is output from the report is shown below:
- Apart from a 'Status: Incomplete' event, no audit changes are recorded for an employee until their set up is complete.
- The channel column indicates the source of the change. The current channels are:
- Web: changes made inside the web application
- ESS: changes made by employees via the self-service portal
- API: changes made using the API
- Clock Me In: changes made by the Clock Me In iPad app
- FileImport: changes made by, for example, an employee import CSV file
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com