The profile picture for an employee can be updated in one of two ways:
Employee Details Section
If you're a payroll administrator you can update the employee profile picture by following these steps:
- Open the employee file from the employee list
- Make sure you are on the "Details" section of the employee file
- On the right hand side of the details page, click the "Upload Image" button below the profile picture
- From the profile image upload dialog, click "select file" then choose the image you want to use as the profile picture and click "upload"
- Your profile picture will now be uploaded and visible from the employee details page.
Employee Self Service Portal
You can also allow employees to update their profile picture by following these steps:
- Click on the 'Payroll Settings' -> 'Employee Portal Settings' tab:
QBO users get to Payroll Settings by clicking on the ‘Payroll Settings’ button:
- Tick the 'Employees can update profile picture' option
Once you have enabled this option, employees will be able to update their profile picture from the employee portal.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org