You can export a journal with classes and locations pre-populated by following these steps:
- Before exporting the journal, ensure that you have performed the following actions
- Imported locations (eg. from QuickBooks)
- If you also want to assign classes to your journal entries, you will also need to ensure that you have assigned classes to your locations
- Click the "Employees" tab -> "Settings" -> "Chart of Accounts"
- From the chart of account, click the "Defaults" link
- For each journal transaction type that you want classes and locations to be assigned to, click the "Split by location" option against each transaction type. In this case, we're going to split the wages expenses by location
- Click "Save"
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us via email@example.com