You can configure users to have the ability to just access reports. When a user has reporting access, they will be able to access reporting functions but won't be able to access any other functions.
You can choose to give a user access to all reports, or just specific reports.
To give a user reporting access, follow these steps:
- From the "Business" -> "Payroll Settings" menu, select "Manage Users" from the list under the Business Management heading.
- Click the "Add" button to add a new user
- Enter the email address of the user you want to give access to and select "Restricted Access" from the "Access Level" Select list. Ensure the "Reporting" option is ticked
- To give the user access to all reports, select "all reports"
- To give the user access to specific reports, select "the following reports" option and then click the "Select Reports" button
Then select the reports you wish to give the user access to:
- Click "Save" and the user will be added to the business with reporting level access
When the user logs in, they will be taken to the reporting home page and will be able to run the reports they have access to
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com