In the report set within KeyPay, you are able to produce a Timesheets Report. This report will give you a listing of all the timesheets, within the specified date range, by Location, by Timesheet Status and then will group by either Location, Work Type, Employee or Date.
To access and create a Timesheets Report follow these steps;
- Under the Payroll Reports heading, select 'Timesheets Report':
3. The parameters that you are able to select from include:
- Date range
- Pay Schedule
- Group by: Location, work type, employee, date, default location, pay schedule
- Status of timesheet: All, submitted, approved, rejected, processed
- Work type
You can also choose to show timesheet costs and include comments.
4. After you have made your report selections choose 'Run Report' - the blue button on the bottom right hand side of screen. Note you are also offered the option to produce the report in a CSV, Excel or PDF file format.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com