To allocate a qualification to an employee follow these steps:
- Select the "Employee" tab from the dashboard and either click on the required employee or enter their name in the search field:
- The 'Employee Details' screen will come up. From this screen select 'Qualifications' from the menu shown on the left of the screen. This will be under the 'Pay Run Settings' header:
- You will be presented with the 'Qualifications' screen. You will notice that the qualifications that you setup previously will be listed in this screen as options to allocate to the selected employee:
- In this instance we want to allocate the 'First Aid Certificate'' to the selected employee. Click on the button adjacent to the qualification to turn on/off. If you turn it on you are allocating the qualification to the selected employee. If you turn it off you are de-allocating the qualification from the selected employee:
- Once turned on, you will need to indicate if the qualification "Does not Expire" or if "Expires on" is selected, you need to enter the expiry date of the qualification using the drop down calendar provided (see image above).
- You can also upload a copy of the qualification by using the green 'Add' button (see image above). This will store the document within the system for future reference.
- Once completed press the blue 'Save' button at the bottom.
For information on how to create and manage qualifications see below:
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org