In order to access employment agreements, you first need to go to the "Payroll Settings" - go to Business (top left of screen)....
QBO users - click on the Payroll Settings tab, then...
From here, you are able to access "Employment Agreements". which is located under the "Pay Conditions" heading.
To add a new employment agreement, simply click the green "Add" button, or the blue "Add an Employment Agreement" line. The next screen allows you to enter information such as:
- Classification - required field
- Rank (e.g. employee performing higher duties = higher rank)
- Employment type - Casual, full-time etc. Required field.
- Pay conditions - required field.
- Leave allowances template - Able to enter more than one, required field
- Age based pay rate templates - Includes different age brackets for different pay rates, required field
Once you have entered all of the relevent information, you click the blue "Save" button and a green confirmation box will show in the top right hand corner of the screen.
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org