Pay run warnings will appear if applicable, after you have created a new pay run (see here for help on creating a pay run).
In order to see what the problem is do the following:
- Click on the word "Warning" to see further details.
- You are then able to see even further detail if you click on the arrow.
- This will drop down to reveal further information and provide you with an opportunity to fix it.
The following warnings will be displayed in a pay run:
- ABA details have not been provided - this will be displayed when no bank account details have been provided for a pay run and therefore no ABA file can be generated
- Employee has negative earnings - this will be displayed when the net payment amount for an employee is less than 0
- Employee has earnings lines for which they aren't being paid - this will be displayed when an employee has an earnings line with hours applied, but the total value of the earnings line is 0. This usually indicates there's an error with the employees rate of pay
- Employee has a birthday during the pay run period - this is displayed when an employee has a birthday during the pay run period and therefore may need to have their rate of pay reviewed
- Employee has an anniversary during the pay run period - this is displayed when the anniversary of the employees start date occurs during the pay run period and therefore may need to have their rate of pay reviewed
- Employee is taking more leave than they have accrued - this is displayed when an employee is attempting to take more leave than they have accrued.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com