On occasions employees may forget their login and/or password details. You are able to reactivate a login and a password by following these steps:
- Select the 'Employee' tab and either select the name from the list or search by typing in at least the first 3 letters of the employee name:
- Select the employee that you wish to reactivate their login/password. You will then be presented with the 'Employee details' screen.
- Select 'Employee Portal Access' from the menu on the left hand side of the screen (see image below).
- You will be presented with a screen (see image below) that will show the employee's current email address (see red arrow). Check with the employee to make sure that the email address is still a valid. There will also be a blue link (see blue arrow) that says "resend activation email".
- Click the blue 'resend activation email' link, and an email will be sent to the email address indicated by the employee. The email will be sent to the employee instructing him/her through the KeyPay log on process using a new password. After pressing the 'resend activation email' you will see a message in the top right hand corner of the screen (see image below) indicating the email has been sent.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com