Sometimes you may need to modify a timesheet that has already been approved. You can do this by following these simple steps:
- Go to 'Timesheets' and select 'Approve Timesheets' from the left side dashboard:
QBO users go to 'Manage Employees' and select 'Approve Timesheets':
- From the 'Approve Timesheets' screen, ensure the status 'Approved' is selected:
- Click on the approved timesheet line and you will see the “Undo” button appear
- Click the Undo button and it will revert to being in the 'Submitted' status (the 'Approved' will change into a 'Submitted').
- Once the timesheet is in the 'submitted' state, you can then click on the small pencil which will open up the timesheet editor window
- From the editor window, you can make the necessary changes to the timesheet.
- Once you’re done, save the timesheet and you can go back into the approval screen and approve the timesheet.
If you have any questions or feedback on modifying or approving timesheets, let us know via email@example.com