This screen allows you to control what users have access to the your business and the level of access they have.
The settings for "Manage User" can be accessed and updated by clicking on the "Payroll Settings" then click on "Manage Users" under the "Business Management" heading.
Adding a New User
- To add a new user, click the green "Add" button to the right of screen. A dialog box will open that will prompt you to enter:
- The users email address (required)
- The users name (required)
- Access level - this can be set to one of two options
- Full Access: this user will be given administrator level access to all functions for the given business
- Employee Group: this user will be given management level access for employees within the specified employee group. They will not have access to payroll and reporting functions
Editing an Existing User
- Click on the name of the user that you want to edit and a dialog box will open that will let you change the access level to one of two options:
- Full access
- Management of these Employee Groups
- Click save to update the access levels
Revoking A Users Access
To revoke access, you need to hover over the intended user and click on the red icon that shows to the far right of the users box.
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com