The settings for Documents can be accessed and updated by clicking on the 'Business' tab at the top of the screen and selecting the 'Payroll Settings' option.
The 'Documents' tab is under the 'Business Management' tab to the left of screen:
QBO users get to Payroll Settings by clicking on the ‘Payroll Settings’ button:
This screen allows you to add documents via two ways:
- Clicking on the green 'Add Files' tab
- Dragging and dropping files into the blue box
Once you have uploaded the chosen file you then need to click the blue "Upload" button as shown below.
Any files you add will be visible under the following headings:
- Name (of the file)
- Added (when the file was added)
- Visible to Employee Groups - this field lets you set documents visible to
- All Employees,
- One or more employees,
- One or more employee groups
- No employees (business level access only)