Business details can be accessed and updated by clicking on the "Business" tab at the top of the screen and selecting the "Settings" option.
The "Details" section on the left side allows you to enter the following information:
- Business Name - This is the name that will be shown throughout the system (required field)
- Legal Name - The name that will be shown on any pay slips that you generate
- ABN (required field)
- Contact Name
- Contact Email Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Standard Hours Per Day (required) - This is used to predict leave and predict rates for date rate employees.
- External ID
- Allow employees to edit their own details - Check this to allow employees to edit their own details through the Employee Self Service Portal
- Allow employees to apply for leave - Check this to allow employees to apply for leave through the Employee Self Service Portal
- Allow employees to enter their own timesheets - Check this to allow employees to submit their timesheets through the Employee Self Service Portal
- Allow SMS notifications - Check this to allow the system to send SMS notifications to employees on your behalf
- Enable Payroll Tax support - If you need to report earnings for payroll tax, tick this box
- Automatically update super rates - From July 1 2013 to 2019 Super guarantee rates will increase by 0.25%. Check this box if you want to increase these rates automatically each year.
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com